Very cute! But I see what you mean about the UGA shirt -- it looks like it was mixed up with a smaller one, because it's way smaller than the top.
I lived in Georgia, briefly, and I once dressed my pug dog up as the Georgia bulldog(except I called him "Puga.") I'll have to send you the photo sometime.
5 comments:
Ah sweet! Kylie was Snow White :-)
I see we have some split loyalties...
so cute! Joleigh was an Alabama Cheerleader! Great minds think alike. Have a blessed week!
Mendy
Very cute! But I see what you mean about the UGA shirt -- it looks like it was mixed up with a smaller one, because it's way smaller than the top.
I lived in Georgia, briefly, and I once dressed my pug dog up as the Georgia bulldog(except I called him "Puga.") I'll have to send you the photo sometime.
Cuteness! They are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment