Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Baby Update
I just got home from my regular doctor's appointment, and all is well. Baby didn't want to cooperate, so Dr. S had to chase him/her around with the doppler for awhile to find the heart beat, but he found it, and all is well. Heart rate was 140, and baby even wiggled a couple of times while the doppler was on my tummy, so I was able to hear that. And the big news...the big ultrasound will take place on December 2, so we are less than a month away from knowing if Mary Joyce and Katherine will have a baby brother or a baby sister. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Great news!
Thanks for sharing... love 'watching' your family grow!
The 2nd can't come fast enough! Can't wait!
I didn't know you were having another baby! What wonderful news!! I am very happy for you and your family:) How exciting!
Oh bring on Dec. 2 :-) So glad to hear all is going well. Hang in there.
Wow Dusty, congratulations! It's been a while since I popped in to see how Mary Joyce is doing -- so I didn't know about your third blessing.
Congratulations in advance -- three is fun!
Kelly (from the July Dragonflies)
Post a Comment