Monday, October 13, 2008

You Know You Live Near the Beach When...

...you have this as a visitor in your garage:




Yes, that is a huge blue crab. It was there when we drove up after revival services tonight. We really don't know how it got into the garage--the garage door was closed, and the crab was inside when we opened it. Definitely a new experience for us...

7 comments:

Saint Louis Family Robinson said...

That's Funny! I'm thinking - DINNER!

a Tonggu Momma said...

I agree with St. Louis momma... but why couldn't have been a lobster?

Shelley said...

YUUUUUUUUUMMMY!!! Dinner!! You'd pay big bucks for that in a restaurant!
How funny~

usafinks said...

oh my... you're definitely NOT in Ga. anymore LOL

Kim said...

Oh a crab! How neat...my little astrological friend came to visit since I couldn't be there in person. After your last post I've been mentally telemorphing myself to the beach. Did you eat him? there is nothing better than fresh crab legs dipped in butter.

Nicole said...

How funny is it that everyone's thoughts went immediately to "Ummmmm dinner"!! Only in florida huh? We only get the occasional bat...not near as fun as a crab.

Heather said...

AAack, at least it was not a gator!! Very funny, Dusty! Have a great weekend!

Heather