
For comparison purposes, here they are a year ago. (There are only 7 of the 8 girls pictured in this collage.):

Edit to Answer a Question from the Comments:
I use a program called Fireworks to make the 117b collages. This is a graphics program that we have because we use it with Adoption Voyages. I know others have used programs like Print Shop to make similar collages. We are Mac users, so I use iPhoto to crop and resize the photos before organizing them into the collage format.
4 comments:
Welcome home! I added my tagged items on my blog too. Thanks! Love the updated pictures. Just like Kylie...feed thema nd they will grow :-) Now you need to keep all the faces in the same spots for those of us who are "visually impaired" and can't look back and forth :-) No just joking. What program do you use to make this? can't believe you don't care for lettuce....I'd die I think :-) Love love a good salad!
My goodness...just look at Mary Joyce in comparison to last year!
I can't get enough of these kinds of photos -- I love comparing the pictures of now and back when. All the girls are precious (of course).
Aww Dusty - I love when you do this!! Those little cutie pies are just too sweet!
Heather
Post a Comment