Our sweet nursery worker at church, who the girls just adore, brought Mary Joyce a new purse the other day. Mary Joyce can play rough-and-tumble with the toughest of little boys, but she also has a real "girly-girl" side to her. This purse is shiny and pink with a huge flower on it and came complete with sunglasses, toy lipstick, toy nail polish, toy perfume, and a pink cell phone. Mary Joyce has hardly been anywhere without it (except to bed) since Wednesday night. Here are some pictures from this morning. (My apologies for the fact that she was still in her nightgown.)
Hi, Dusty. I happened to have a little time to surf the web today, and checked up on your family. the girls are beautiful! Glad to see that you are all doing well. Jami Butler
Too cute! Ting Ting loves her purses (and buckets and backpacks), too. Except she DOES take them to bed. As soon as she's asleep I go in and pry them away from her so she won't hurt herself somehow. The other night Lance and I both had to work to get a plastic pumpkin pail away from her -- she had turned over and jammed her head into it . . . come to think of it, maybe I should just be a little firmer about what she drags to bed with her, huh?
2 comments:
Hi, Dusty. I happened to have a little time to surf the web today, and checked up on your family. the girls are beautiful! Glad to see that you are all doing well.
Jami Butler
Too cute! Ting Ting loves her purses (and buckets and backpacks), too. Except she DOES take them to bed. As soon as she's asleep I go in and pry them away from her so she won't hurt herself somehow. The other night Lance and I both had to work to get a plastic pumpkin pail away from her -- she had turned over and jammed her head into it . . . come to think of it, maybe I should just be a little firmer about what she drags to bed with her, huh?
Post a Comment