We got together at a local park yesterday with a couple of other China adoptive families, and our girls had a great time playing together. (The other 2 families homeschool, thus the older girls being there in the early afternoon.) Mary Joyce names each one of the girls by name, and she spent the rest of yesterday evening telling us everyone she played with at the park. This morning, she woke up wanting to go again. Here are a few pictures:
Mary Joyce loves this rocking horse, and has since the first time we came to this park last year:

All the Girls (Except for Katherine who is still to little to sit up on that swing by herself):

Mary Joyce and her Tonggu Buddy, Lili--Doesn't it look like they are having a serious conversation about something?

Katherine enjoying some Goldfish:
2 comments:
Looks like a fun time with great friends!
I wish another Tonggu family lived near us. I love that you and Shelley got to know one another! Did she ever tell you how she and I "met?"
Post a Comment