Cute! All these pics of pumkins are making me wish we hadn't missed out on a visit to the punkin farm this year...darn it! I should have taken more photos of Jaiden with her pumkin from school...it only lasted a couple of days and then started growing things on the inside.
4 comments:
These are great! You always have such nice photos.
I love the picture where they are both have one knee up! What are they going to be for Halloween?
Dana
Dana, that wasn't posed, either. :-) They are going to be cheerleaders this year. We're going with simple.
Cute! All these pics of pumkins are making me wish we hadn't missed out on a visit to the punkin farm this year...darn it! I should have taken more photos of Jaiden with her pumkin from school...it only lasted a couple of days and then started growing things on the inside.
Post a Comment