Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged!



While we were out of town, I was tagged by my friend Karen. The rules are listed in the image above.

Let's see if I can think of 7 random/weird things about me...

1. I am much more outgoing online than I am in real life.

2. I really don't like lettuce, although I'm making progress. I can now eat an occasional salad if I have the right ranch dressing with it, and even find myself occasionally craving the Ruby Tuesday's salad bar since I have been pregnant this time around.

3. I was valedictorian of my senior class in high school. (Not all that weird, but kind of random.)

4. I can't swim.

5. I am unnerved by bad storms, but I'm getting better since I have to be the "brave mama."

6. Chet and I had only been dating for 2 weeks when we knew we would get married. (Preface that with we knew each other for a year as friends before we started dating, and weren't "officially" engaged for another month or so.)

7. I am originally from northeastern Louisiana. That is not cajun country, nor is it New Orleans. :-) (Sorry, I get that A LOT.)

Now, I am supposed to tag 7 people. Let's see who I can think of...

1. Kim: One of our China travel buddies and mama to Jaiden and her big brothers, Jared and Cody.

2. Angie: A real-life friend who is in the midst of the very long wait for baby Ruthie from China, and is a very busy mom to her 2 boys. **Listen to the song playing on her blog right now--AWESOME!**

3. Mendy: Online friend and member of a couple of Yahoo groups that I also belong to.

4. Heather: Another online friend and one of our former Adoption Voyages moms. (Love the song on her blog, too!)

5. Susan: Yet another online adoption friend who we'll hopefully get to meet in real life when she and her family come to Disney soon.

6. Rossette: Not to sound repetitive, but another online adoption friend, referral buddy, and fellow "China Peach," even though we're not officially living in Peach land anymore.

7. Shelley: Real-life friend, and mama to Lili, also from Tonggu (like Mary Joyce) and Aly.

2 comments:

usafinks said...

OH... thanks for tagging me! I'd better start thinking...

Heather said...

Hey, thanks for the tag...I will do this, I just have to think of things that are even remotely interesting.

Hope you had a great time in GA!

Hugs,
Heather