I had my monthly doctor's appointment today, and all is well. We got to hear Baby #3's heartbeat for the first time. The doctor actually found the baby very easily (Katherine was never that easy to track down.). Heart rate was around 140. I also saw the "new" doctor in the practice today. (He's been there about a year, but he didn't come in until after Katherine was born.)
Edited to add: A quick answer to a question in the comments section--Yes, we do plan to find out the baby's gender. Chet and I are both planners, so we want to know beforehand. It will probably be early December when we are able to find out, provided baby cooperates.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Glad to hear all is well!!!!
So glad everything is great!!
YEA! Glad to hear no tests had to be redone. Are you going to find out if it's a boy or a girl?
Such great news! Yeah for baby #3 - we love you baby and pray for you and your family!:)
Love,
Heather
Great news! There is nothing like hearing that little heartbeat!
So glad you had a good visit! Can't wait to hear boy or girl? Have names yet? LOL
Mendy, we do have names picked out. I'll post about that when we actually find out the gender. :-)
Post a Comment