Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tummy Picture, by Request

I'm a little pressed for time right now, but I did want to add one short post. Diane M., the wonderful moderator of our June 2005 DTC Yahoo group, asked to see a pregnant belly picture. This one is actually a couple of weeks old, but I haven't gained any weight since then. All my weight gain has been in my belly, so I hope that means it will come off more easily once baby actually arrives.

I'll do a bigger post with Mary Joyce pictures when I have time to sit down and do it right. :-)

5 comments:

Yen973 said...

Dusty,
I love the new blog. Mary Joyce is so cute and she is getting so big. I can't wait to see Katherine.
Dana

Mom 2 six said...

Cute bump !!

Jen Talley said...

I absolutely love prego bellies!!! You look great and Katherine looks like she's going to be healthy!!!:)

Kim said...

You look so cute!!! I've been meaning to ask you for a peek at the belly too but didn't know if you would be offended :) When is Lady Katherine going to make her debut?

prechrswife said...

She is due on the 27th. Anytime between now and then is fine with us. :-)

Dusty