Friday, July 20, 2007

Mandy's Moon


My favorite online shopping site, especially for adoption-related merchandise, has to be Mandy's Moon. You can find items there that you cannot find anywhere else, and many times, you can have them personalized. Mary Joyce's first two Christmas ornaments came from this site, and recently, I ordered her "I'm the big sister" shirt. I was able to personalize it with an Asian big sister and a Caucasian baby sister. How fun is that?!?

Anyway, I'm in no way affiliated with the site, other than as a satisfied customer, but I would encourage you to check it out if you haven't already...

http://www.mandysmoon.com

3 comments:

Mendy said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! I love the shirts!

Joanne said...

Oh, these are adorable. I can't wait until you post pictures of your TWO daughters wearing them.
Joanne, who had the same LID as you!

Kim said...

How cute!!! Now when do we get to see the girls in them?