Saturday, July 14, 2007

Our Little Inspector



Someone was kind enough to pass along a bath chair for Baby Katherine. We had taken it out of the trunk of the car the other day, but only made it in as far as the great room, where it was sitting in the middle of the floor. Mary Joyce decided that she needed to try it out, so she climbed in. All was well, until she figured out that she couldn't get out. That required a little assistance from Mama. :-)

4 comments:

Truly Blessed said...

Hey Dusty,

You look so cute with your pregnant belly!

Some of our travel group just had a baby boy 10 days ago (she was pg in China and didn't know it). I know you're due soon, and I hope you're feeling okay.

I know how "fun" it is to be that pregnant and chasing a toddler!

BTW, you're going to name baby #2 Katherine, but didn't I read you were going to call her "Barbara"? (her middle name?). Our daughter, Katie, is Katharine, so I'm curious.

Glad you have the blog, it'll be fun to keep more updated this way. Mary Joyce is as darling, as ever!

TB (aka Kelly in Michigan from the July 05 DTC board)

prechrswife said...

No, Barbara will be her first name and Katherine will be the middle name. We are caling her by her middle name, Katherine.

Karen said...

Hi Dusty - Mary Joyce is such a darling! I love it that she is wearing hair bows now...I love the pics of her in Katherine's bath chair!

I know you are getting so close and I hope you're feeling OK.

Karen

Kim said...

Hey Dusty!
I finally got the photos out in the mail - hope they come out ok. Mary Joyce is adorable as ever! Bet she can't wait to become a big sister! It will be interesting to see if Mary Joyce lets Baby Katherine keep her shoes :)