Monday, July 23, 2007

Baby Update

I had my weekly doctor's appointment today--only one cm dilated and less than a week from my due date (Friday). If Miss Katherine hasn't decided to join us by next Monday afternoon, we will be setting a date for induction. I can see benefits to both. If she comes on this week, I stay uncomfortable for a much shorter time, but if we end up having to schedule, it will be a lot easier to get the out of town family members down here in time for her debut. Oh, well...God is in control, and she'll get here when the time is right.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Walk, walk, walk - that is what everyone says when you are down to the last few days. It never seemed to help me but if you want to take a stroll on the beach for me it would make my day :) I checked on prices to come for a visit - we will let you know

Jen Talley said...

Since you are already starting to dialate, I'd say do some walking. And if you feel those BH contractions walking is good too. The more dialated you can get the better...especially with the possibility of being induced. Just pop Mary Joyce in her stroller and find a Wal MArt or a mall. :) I'm excited you are progressing though. It's better than nothing. And it means those BH you've been having are doing some work. Yeah!!!!