Friday, July 27, 2007

Quick Update

Kim K. asked for an update, so here goes:

Today is the estimated due date for Katherine, but she has chosen not to make her appearance just yet. I guess that's why it is an "estimated" due date. So, we're still waiting... I guess after the referral wait, we should be pretty good at this by now... :-) For now, life is going on as usual around here, as much as it can, anyway.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the update! What a surprise to see my name on your blog this morning...I suppose things have not changed then since your post? Some babies have a tendency to come early in the morning....or in the middle of the night :) I'll be praying for you all that things are smooth sailing and your weekend is a joyous one.

Kim said...

Still no baby? It's like 4:30 or 5:30 your time...a midwife once told me that Evening Primrose will help bring on contractions...i went into labor two weeks early with Jared after just taking one dose so there may be something to that...yes I was trying to self induce, but there was a good reason (long story)

prechrswife said...

Nope. Still no baby. I guess I've been nesting today, though, trying to make sure the house is clean and clothes are washed before someone comes in to stay with Mary Joyce. I think Miss Katherine is just stubborn like the rest of her family. :-)

Mendy said...

Bless your heart! Hang in there! Praying for you all!
Mendy

Kylie's momma said...

Hang in there Dusty! Hopefully when you read this Miss Katherine will have already arrived. Hip Hip Hurray!

Jen Talley said...

Hi Thomas Family!! We are checking the blog and our e-mails every few hours to make sure we are up to date with baby Katherine. :) We are praying for you guys!!!

The Talley Family