Tuesday, July 31, 2007
New Licenses
Well, Chet and I took one of those dreaded steps when you move to a new place and decided to face the DMV for new drivers' licenses this afternoon. I have to brag on our local DMV because it was probably the smoothest, most pleasant DMV experience either of us has ever had. Things flowed smoothly (in spite of the fact that we had Mary Joyce with us), and the staff was extremely friendly. So, we are now holders of Florida drivers' licences, and that is another one of those big steps out of the way. I hope the tag office runs as smoothly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
baby, baby, i wanna baby.
:-) Me, too, but that (the DMV) was such an unusual experience yesterday that I had to write something about it.
Let's see...our due dates were a week apart, and it looks likely that our babies will be a month apart. Goodness!
you guys are bringing back that anticipation of the wait feeling that I NEVER thought I'd have to feel again...at least this soon!
Why am I pacing the floor for you? Come on now, induce induce induce! Just kidding, I know your baby girl will come at just the right time...just wish she would hurry :)
Post a Comment