Cutie Katherine:

Santa Mary Joyce:

Sisters by the Christmas Tree--Mary Joyce likes to "hold" Katherine, but considering there is only a 10 pound difference between the 2, it is more like Katherine leaning on Mary Joyce:

Mary Joyce has a fascination lately with tights and bows. There were a few days when I would take out pants to get her dressed, and she would very emphatically tell me "tights!" and "bow!" (By the way, when she says "bow," it has at least 2 syllables like any good southern girl's accent should.:

In their Christmas Dresses on the Sunday before Christmas:

Mary Joyce and the Christmas tree:

Christmas Katherine:

That's all for now. I'll try to post some Christmas morning pics and some from our trip to Louisiana later today or sometime this weekend.
1 comment:
What beautiful sisters! I just love the pictures of them together. Isn't life great?!?!
Post a Comment