Monday, January 28, 2008
Pray for Jen, Mike, Mei, & Group 122b!
Jen, Mike, Mei, and the part of their travel group that are in Nanchang are being pretty badly affected by winter storms. Nanchang is in southern China--this is somewhat like Atlanta or so geographically--not used to lots of sleet, ice, and snow. The airport has been closed for a couple of days, and now that it has reopened, preference is given to those who missed flights due to the weather. It looks like they will be taking a 12 hour train ride to Guangzhou, and will likely have to get their consulate appointment rescheduled. Keep them in your prayers as they wait it out and see what happens, and then for safety as they travel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I will certainly keep them in my prayers for a very safe trip.
I love your last post about all the little girls turning 2!! Your litte girl is just beautiful!
Taryn
Praying.....
Oh my heck! What an adventure it has been. I can only imagine their stress?! As if they needed anymore. So so glad to read they made it too! Thank Dusty for your note. We'll be in Orlando Dec.2-7We would LOVE to meet you guys!!! Keep me posted if this might work? Hugs from COLD and I MEAN COLD MT.
Susan :-)
Post a Comment