I don't know the answer to that question Dusty, but it does seem to always happen! However, your Christmas card picture was precious as well! This picture is definitely one that should be framed. Too sweet!
That photo is precious! At least you got Christmas cards out in time, I didn't even get any this year...I just barely made it to the store to shop amidst the whirlwind.
Hope you have had a very blessed Christmas and have a Happy New Year filled with peace, love and happiness.
6 comments:
Ah! A Great Picture!
I follow your blog - mostly a lurker; I think you're one of the luckiest Mamas on the planet - being a Mama to Mary Joyce AND Katherine!
Merry Christmas,
Mary in Saint Louis (another TongGu Mama, Nov 2005, and a Waiting Mama too).
I don't know the answer to that question Dusty, but it does seem to always happen! However, your Christmas card picture was precious as well!
This picture is definitely one that should be framed. Too sweet!
What a beautiful shot! And you can share it with everyone on the blog.
Susan, mom to Rachel Shu-Ting (another July Dragonfly)
AWWWWWWW! SO cute and yes, it does happen every time!
You have two sweeties on your hands:)
Heather
That is too sweet!! You have two beauties on your hands!!!
That photo is precious! At least you got Christmas cards out in time, I didn't even get any this year...I just barely made it to the store to shop amidst the whirlwind.
Hope you have had a very blessed Christmas and have a Happy New Year filled with peace, love and happiness.
Post a Comment