Friday, January 30, 2009

And here we go again...

Just like when I was pregnant with Katherine, I found out this afternoon that I did not pass my one hour glucose test, so I have to do that yucky 3 hour test AGAIN! I'll go to the lab for that on Thursday of next week because that is what works on our calendar. Hopefully, like last time, I will pass the 3 hour, and we can just move on from there.

And hopefully, my next post will be happier. I feel like all I'm doing is complaining in these last couple of posts.

On one happier note, today I am exactly 3 months away from my due date! :-)

6 comments:

The Landes Family said...

I feel for you. I had to do that 3 times with my 3 bio boys. I HATED IT. With my second baby boy I had to do it twice. Good luck. I
hope things come out great. The girls are beautiful.

Kim and Dennis said...

Sorry that you have to go through that test again. Hopefully everything will come out okay this time.

Love the baby bedding! Who picked that out?

Mendy said...

Hugs!

Susan said...

Hope to hear soon that it went well.

I'm a planner like you, so the wait for the house to be enlarged would be driving me nuts! I feel for you.

I loved Mary Joyce's green dress. What a beautiful color.

Kylie's momma said...

Here's to GOOD test results this time :-) Oh the things we do for our kids. Hang in there Dusty!

Heather said...

So sorry you have to do the three hour ordeal...stay well and keep growing that sweet boy!

Heather