Friday, January 9, 2009

Tagged Again!

My friend Shelley has tagged me with the following:

I have been "tasked" to open the 4th photo folder on my computer and then post the 4th picture in the folder and describe what's pictured.

And here is the picture:



This is Mary Joyce at the Lake View Hotel in Nanchang, China, in September 2006. She was just 9 months old at the time, and she was having a play date with her friends Alivia and Aidyn. In fact, the surrounding photos in the folder are mostly of Mary Joyce and the other girls. The 4th one just happened to be Mary Joyce by herself. It is hard to believe that our baby girl is now a 3 year old big sister to Katherine with a baby brother on the way! (And Alivia and Aidyn are both big sisters, too!)

Now to tag some others:

Kim W.

Jen

Kim K.

Nicole

Susan

Can't wait to see your pictures!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

What a precious little munchkin! Lili was standing here when I pulled it up and she said, "That looks like me!"
love it!
Shelley

a Tonggu Momma said...

I have the assignment, too! Now... hopefully it will be a non-face shot. LOL. But I'll post the "real" one on Facebook if it isn't.

Kim said...

oh for cuuute! That is funny that Shelley said that Lili said that because Jaiden said the same thing. Too funny! I don't have 4 folders on the current computer I am at so I will have to post this reply in the am.

Heather said...

Oh how I love Mary Joyce - what a sweet girl! I love looking back and seeing them when they were so little.

Heather

Jen Talley said...

Awwww....I can't believe she was that small.