Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Another Update

We arrived back home on Saturday night and all of us seem to be over what Chet's sister refers to as "the plague." I'm still in the process of getting the house back in order--unpacking, taking down Christmas decorations, finding places for new toys and cleaning out old ones. Soon, I'll get Christmas pictures posted here and on Facebook, but for now, I just wanted to let everyone know we are back in the land of the living. :-)

5 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Thanks for the well wishes. Hopefully we'll start feeling better tomorrow. But now, now we are glad y'all are home. Can't wait to see photos!

Kim and Dennis said...

I'm glad the plague has passed. Hurry up with the Christmas pictures!

Kylie's momma said...

Welcome home! And I'm glad you all survived the plague :-)

Shelley said...

hey Dusty,
Glad you guys are home safe and sound.
By the way...you have been "tagged"...check out my blog for details!
Shelley

Mendy said...

Welcome back home! So sorry to hear all of you were sick....but glad you are better now.