Thursday, January 22, 2009
Malcom's Crib Bedding
We ordered Malcom's crib bedding back at the end of December, and it came in a couple of weeks ago. I'm just now getting the picture off of the camera, though. The picture is made with everything still in the packaging since we still don't have a bedroom for him yet (although progress is being made on that front, too--we've had visits from a draftsman and a survey crew). Yes, his bedding is camo, and we did order it from Bass Pro Shop. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute!!! Oh now I HAVe to go do some baby shopping at Cabela's. I didn't know your house was so small. I hope the church will get you guys some family sized accomodations soon. Isn't it amazing how when you moved there that was just enough room maybe and now it is overflowing with the abundance of God's blessings :)
I think I'd rather live in a tiny house with a dozen children and a huge assortment of pets than in a huge empty house all alone. You have everything so well organized and tidy - how do you do it?
Post a Comment