This is Mary Joyce with the diaper bag backpack. We use this one when we are trying to just take one bag for both girls, and it is almost as big as she is:

Katherine is Daddy's little computer gaming buddy. She is fascinated...

Love this sweet picture of Mary Joyce and Chloe Kitty. These two have been buddies since Mary Joyce came home from China.

This is what happens when Katherine has a biter biscuit--Messy!

This is one of my favorite recent pictures of Mary Joyce, and it was really a total accident. I was trying to make a picture and she started walking toward the camera. I guess you could refer to this one as a "happy accident."

And, finally, here is a still shot of our little musician.
3 comments:
beautiful pictures of the girls, and Dad, too! I love the close up pic of Mary Joyce......Joleigh also loves American Idol....Who knows, maybe Mary Joyce will be on their one day!
Mendy
Hi Dusty !
Your blog is great ! Your family is beautiful !!! Thank you for sharing , I always enjoy reading and seeing how the girls are growing. I have bookmarked your blog as one of my favorites. I met you and your husband and new blessing at the White Swan corner ice cream store.
Blessings !
Cindie /www.cheersaltiel.blogspot.com/
Love all the cute new photos of the family! Sorry I haven't been over to visit in a while...its been so great to finally get outside :) Its a rainy day today so I have time to catch up now
Boy Mary Joyce is such a climber! and soooo strong! Jaiden wants to be picked up all the time so if she can get away with not climbing she will try to get out of it somehow. That is so amazing with the m block! She's a thinker! Looks like you guys had a great weekend wish we could join you on the beach. Save a place on the beach mat for us :) We'll come for a teleportation visit real soon.
Post a Comment