The other day, my friend and travel buddy, Kim, mom of Jaiden, posted a video here of Jaiden laughing. It struck me how much that Mary Joyce and Jaiden sound alike when they laugh. Then, another of our travel buddies, Nicole commented that her Isabelle also had a similar laugh to Jaiden. We found this similarity to be pretty remarkable, as all of our girls are from the same little SWI in Jiangxi province and are all in the same travel group.
I finally was able to sneak up on Mary Joyce and get a video of her laughing. (As you can probably tell, I started out with the camera on Katherine, but switched to filming Mary Joyce when she started her belly laugh.) Please excuse the world's most annoying talking doll, but that is what Mary Joyce was finding so hilarious.
Watching Jaiden's back, the pitch isn't exactly the same, but the two are definitely similar.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It really is so remarkable that they sound soooo much alike. I can't decide who Isabelle sounds like more - Mary Joyce or Jaiden!! I think she is a good cross of the two. I listen to both girls laughing, and close my eyes and it seriously could be Isabelle I'm listening to!!
Oh my goodness, we had to watch it again and again and again per Jaiden's request "Aggin, Aggin" and she would pull my finger away once it started playing so I wouldn't stop it...too funny! Mary Joyce's laugh sounds a lot more real...now that is a belly laugh!
I have a really cute video of Jaiden watching a slideshow of Katherine and Mary Joyce...I'll have to get that posted soon
That is SO cute!!!
Love your blog.................
don't just want to can those belly laughs?
to cute!!
Post a Comment