


Our sweet Katherine is 9 months old! I can hardly believe that. I guess you could say that we are back in "charted territory" on the parenting map since she is now the same age as Mary Joyce was when she came to us. That said, their personalities are so very different that things still aren't the same. Of course, if everyone was just alike, this would be a very boring world. :-)
Katherine is growing fast. She is wearing mostly 12 month clothes, although she can still do some 9 month pants and a few larger 9 month outfits, and 12 month capris fit her like regular pants. (She is long-waisted like her mama.) She has started feeding herself, and has gotten better at it since I shot the video that I posted earlier. She is trying lots of new table foods, and I have a feeling that baby food will soon be a thing of the past, with the exception of fruit puffs and zwieback toast. She is not crawling yet, but she is scooting pretty well on her tummy. It shouldn't be too long now, and I'll never have a chance to sit down while the girls are awake. :-) Katherine still loves her big sister, and Mary Joyce can make her laugh and laugh. Katherine also finds it quite funny when we help her play "patty cake."
What a joy she is!
3 comments:
Happy 9 mos. Katherine! Oh how I wish Kylie was that age again. So so fun! Enjoy it all over for us :-)
Good golly Dusty - is this year flying or what?? She is almost ONE!
Her eyes are spectacular - she is a gorgeous baby - between she and Mary Joyce, you have got a whole lotta beauty going on there!
Hugs to you!
Heather
Happy 9 Months sweet girl! She is getting so big and is such a beautiful baby! I can't believe that she is almost 1. I feel like I was just on blog baby watch last week...waiting for her to be born!
Enjoy every minute..they go so fast!
Post a Comment