Dusty - where do you find the time??????? I haven't even paypalled yet because I am searching for time to catch up!!
First, the blog looks gorgeous. You are so talented and your girls are spectacular.
Second, it never fails that Mary Joyce can make me laugh - she is delightful. I have said it so many times before but she and Hannah share some very similar facial expressions:)
Kathryn is getting too big - tell her to slow down please.
I went through all the posts I have missed in my weeklong bloggy-iatus and your posts are just plain fun to spend time with - your sweet girls bring a smile to our faces and I always enjoy hearing what you have been up to.
We are most definitely lifting the Chapman's at this most difficult time - I cannot imagine and my heart literally aches for them.
Thank you Dusty ! I am also going to add your blog to my list. How time does fly ! Your children are so big and beautiful ! I have loved following your blog. It breaks my heart to hear such a sad story. My prayers are with the Chapman Family. Their poor son - it is heartbreaking. He and his suffering are in my prayers. Blessings ! Cindie
2 comments:
Dusty - where do you find the time??????? I haven't even paypalled yet because I am searching for time to catch up!!
First, the blog looks gorgeous. You are so talented and your girls are spectacular.
Second, it never fails that Mary Joyce can make me laugh - she is delightful. I have said it so many times before but she and Hannah share some very similar facial expressions:)
Kathryn is getting too big - tell her to slow down please.
I went through all the posts I have missed in my weeklong bloggy-iatus and your posts are just plain fun to spend time with - your sweet girls bring a smile to our faces and I always enjoy hearing what you have been up to.
We are most definitely lifting the Chapman's at this most difficult time - I cannot imagine and my heart literally aches for them.
Have a blessed holiday weekend.
Love,
Heather
Thank you Dusty ! I am also going to add your blog to my list. How time does fly ! Your children are so big and beautiful ! I have loved following your blog.
It breaks my heart to hear such a sad story. My prayers are with the Chapman Family. Their poor son - it is heartbreaking. He and his suffering are in my prayers. Blessings ! Cindie
Post a Comment