Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Supper With Friends

On Saturday I got a call from our friend Shelley asking if we wanted to meet for supper. Shelley and her husband, David, are parents to Aly and Lili. Lili is the Tonggu girl who lives the closest to us, and she and Mary Joyce are the same age. Anyway, we met at Ruby Tuesday's and enjoyed visiting together. Here are a few pictures:

This picture is SO Mary Joyce. It has her personality written all over it.


Mary Joyce decided to join Aly in her chair after we were through eating.


Sweet Miss Lili


I refer to this one as the "Headlock" pose. This was one of a series of pictures of the 4 girls.


How rare is this? A picture of 4 children, aged 4 and under, and all of them are actually looking at the camera at the same time. :-)

3 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Love seeing Tonggu gals together!!!!

Susan said...

I'm impressed with 4 for 4!

Cute photos. I wanted to tell you, too, that Ting Ting has that same chef's hat and apron that Mary Joyce is wearing in the last batch of pictures and loves it. They're soul sisters for sure.

Shelley said...

I am still as certain as anything that Mary Joyce and Lili recognized each other last year at the halloween party. It was entirely possible as it had been only about a year.
Anyway...good to have dinner with you! Lets do it again soon.
Blessings~
Shelley