The other day, I cleared out the "goodie" bag that I got at the ob-gyn's office at my first appointment. I was getting ready to toss the gigantic white paper bag, when Mary Joyce laid claim to it. Next thing I know, this is what I see...

What's wrong with this picture? Look carefully...

Mary Joyce modeling her daddy's shirt Sunday night after church.

Here is Mary Joyce's new funny face. She scrunches her face up--looks like she just ate something really sour. She thinks she is hilarious when she does this.

The girls were playing quietly--too quietly-- in their room the other day. When I got in there, I found every board book pulled off the shelf and piled on Katherine. Thankfully, Katherine thought this was lots of fun! (At this point, Mary Joyce has started cleaning up her big mess.)

Mary Joyce is very into standing on her head lately. Can we say "Scare Mama to death?"

Not so much a funny, but Katherine has become quite adept at the sippy cup. Maybe she won't be using bottles forever, after all. :-) She also can say, "juice!"

Katherine Wants You!

On another not funny note, Katherine finally has enough hair to pull it up out of her eyes. Mary Joyce's face lends itself to bangs, but Katherine's really doesn't, so I'm glad to finally be able to do this. The bow made it until after lunch yesterday and just before lunch today--not bad for the first two attempts.

And just for sweetness sake, here is a shot of Chet and the girls while he was home for lunch today.
3 comments:
Awwww these photos are great! Too cute and precious as can be. Sigh...they are growing up way too fast!
Very funny! They're really getting big.
Precious! I love them all!
Post a Comment