I think since they have kept their blog public, and we know that they want as many prayers as possible right now, that it will be okay if I post the link to the blog of the family in China with the sick baby. (I was going to add this to the last post, but Blogger is being contrary this morning.) Anyway, here is the link:
Room for at Least One More
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow - I thought they took it private because I couldn't see it at all yesterday. Blogger wasn't only being contrary for you. I'm glad we'll get updates -- they deserve their privacy if they feel they need it, but I feel glad that we are able to better focus our prayers. Thanks for the link.
I think they did take it private very briefly, and then they changed their minds.
Post a Comment