OmGoodness! You have to use that photo of Mary Joyce and the puzzles for the collage...the girls are really starting to show their personalities in photos aren't they? Mary Joyce the thoughtful, intellectual...I LOVE that photo!
Oh and those eyes!!! Katherine's eyes are so beautiful! Love the little chef and the budding pianist, and the artist 'Daddy's little angel' You capture some really great shots.
4 comments:
Great pictures of the girls - I think they grow so much between takes!
Hope you are feeling well, we prayed for you last night.
Hugs,
Heather
I love the pictures! They are great!
Mendy
OmGoodness! You have to use that photo of Mary Joyce and the puzzles for the collage...the girls are really starting to show their personalities in photos aren't they? Mary Joyce the thoughtful, intellectual...I LOVE that photo!
Oh and those eyes!!! Katherine's eyes are so beautiful! Love the little chef and the budding pianist, and the artist 'Daddy's little angel' You capture some really great shots.
Post a Comment