I got a call yesterday afternoon that my doctor wants me to re-do some of my bloodwork and add a couple of extra tests. I didn't get a really clear answer from the nurse about what the concerns were other than my white count was low, as was something else that I don't remember the name of right now, but it is screened on the CBC. The white count could be maybe that I've picked up strep from the girls--I've started on antibiotics for that, but all-in-all, this is disconcerting to me. I'm going to pick up the orders tomorrow morning and get this show on the road. Pray that it is nothing or something very minor.
Updated to Add: I went and had the bloodwork redone this morning. Hopefully, it won't take too long to get the results back. I don't like waiting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dusty, there is such a HUGE margin for errors that turn out to be nothing. You know where your trust lies and that's that. Do not be discouraged I am sure it had to do with the strep creeping in. I will lift you up in prayer.
I hate do-over tests. I'll be praying for you.
Never fun....keeping you in our prayers!!
Post a Comment