Great news!
What a huge relief!!!!!
Good to hear! Normal is good!! :-)Glad all is well.Diane
Wonderful news!
I knew it just knew it! Go is so Faithful!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Hi DustyI am so happy to hear all is well with you and the babies. The girls are adorable!Becky
Yea God!! Great to hear. I LOVE the pictures below of Mary Joyce, Katherine and baby number three:)And the rainbow is beautiful - i love seeing rainbows, being reminded of His promises. Thank you for sharing.Love,Heather
Praise God!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Great news!
What a huge relief!!!!!
Good to hear! Normal is good!! :-)
Glad all is well.
Diane
Wonderful news!
I knew it just knew it! Go is so Faithful!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Hi Dusty
I am so happy to hear all is well with you and the babies. The girls are adorable!
Becky
Yea God!! Great to hear. I LOVE the pictures below of Mary Joyce, Katherine and baby number three:)
And the rainbow is beautiful - i love seeing rainbows, being reminded of His promises. Thank you for sharing.
Love,
Heather
Praise God!
Post a Comment