I was tagged by my friend and travel buddy, Kim to choose 6 words to describe how I feel right now, and then to tag 5 more people to do the same. Let's see if I can come up with 6 words (in no particular order)...
1. Blessed: I have a wonderful Savior, and incredible husband, and 2 beautiful little girls.
2.Tired: It is after 11 p.m., and I have a 2 1/2 year old and an 11 month old. I'm always tired at this time of the day. :-)
3.Loved: I know that I have friends and family that care about me, and I can always count on them.
4.Busy: We have VBS coming up next week, and I'm the director. Add that to my usual mama, wife, Adoption Voyages administrator, Sunday School teacher, church choir member rotation, and it makes things even more hectic than usual.
5.Amazed: I'm amazed by the friendships we have built through the China adoption community. We have bonds with people that will last a lifetime, and we might never have met each other if we weren't all part of this crazy adoption world.
6.Saved: I'm a sinner saved by grace...
Now, to tag 5 more. This gets tricky, as I just tagged 5 people for something else the other day, and I don't want to repeat, but 3 of the others I might have tagged are Kim and 2 of the others that she already tagged. Here are the rules:
You need to describe how you feel right now in 6 words, then link back to me, then tag another 5 people. Leave them a comment to let them know that they are tagged. It's fun. So I tag:
(Okay, this thing is making the rounds. I just checked the blog of someone I was about to tag, and she's been tagged by someone else.)
1. Susan at the Rachel Chronicles. Susan is one of my fellow July 2005 Dragonflies, and is mom to Ting Ting.
2.Rossette at Two Boys and a Little Lady. Rossette is a friend from 3 of my Yahoo groups, the June 2005 Jitterbugs, the July 2005 Dragonflies, and the China Peaches. They got their referral for Annalee at the same time as we got our referral for Mary Joyce.
3.Dana at Shealin's World. Dana and Shealine are one of our Adoption Voyages families, and they shared our same guides/travel facilitators in China. Shealin came home a little bit before Mary Joyce did.
4.Karen from Our Journey to Kaelie. Karen is a real-life friend from our old stomping grounds in south Georgia. She and her husband, David, and their 2 boys are waiting for their referral of Kaelie. With a February '06 LID, hopefully that will come soon for them.
5.Angel at Once Upon a Time. Angel was my June Jitterbugs Secret Pal back when we were waiting for our referrals of Gracie and Mary Joyce. She is a fellow July Dragonfly, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment