I was in the kitchen loading the dishwasher (around the corner), and stepped around to check on the girls. I found Mary Joyce here:

This is one of those moments where my first parental impulse probably should have been to tell the child to take the toys out of her ears, not to laugh and grab the camera. Anyway, Mary Joyce's jewelry here is one of Mr. Potato Head's ears and his tongue. (And, yes, after the picture I did explain why sticking toys in your ears is a bad idea.)

Mary Joyce was riding her daddy's back, and Katherine decided to follow along. It was too cute...
2 comments:
The girls are soo sweet. I saw your comment on the M&M Girls blog. I never really "advertise" our blog too much. The girls are growing up as are yours. :-) It is great to watch them.
Diane
I laughed out loud at this post and actually think I snorted! Just lovvvvve to see these two and what they are up to. Mr. Potato Head is a fav around here, Inever thought to embellish with him;)
Okay, so here is the embarrassing question of the day (I have asked you twice and misplaced it twice - but I need your address) You can tell Chet the book came - it is gorgeous and perfect. You all have blessed us beyond our wildest imagination. Thank you to both - our story is not complete without you.
Love and hugs,
Heather
Post a Comment