Hey, everyone--
Our hosting company for Adoption Voyages is having some server issues, so that is causing us to have issues with accessing our adoptionvoyages.com email addresses. For those who know me well enough to have the information required to fill in the blanks, you can email me at dusty lastname @ bellsouth . net. Take out the spaces and replace "lastname" with my actual last name.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad I cheked in b/c I kept trying to check it and, of course, you know, it kept telling me server error... it actually made me a bit testy. I kept telling the computer calmly and quietly, "It is too an address." Emily said if the computer answers me to come get her...I knew I'd better be quiet:)
Have a blessed weekend. Sounds like VBS went very well.
Hannah yells pizza everytime a box comes too - is this any indicator of our parenting????
Love to you all -
Heather
Post a Comment