Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Exciting News for Our Friends!

Tana is an online friend who I met through an adoption Yahoo group back in 2005. We bonded over being married to pastors, and discovered that we get along quite well. Tana and her dh, Keith, have been through the wringer with the international adoption process. It is a very long story and is Tana and Keith's to tell, so I will leave it at that. They are in the process of completing an adoption from Guatemala and just found out that Ana Gabriela's birth certificate and passport have come through. So, as soon as they get their updated paperwork from USCIS, they will be able to schedule their Embassy appointment, and will very soon be able to bring Ana Gabriela home! What an amazing blessing! Congratulations to the whole family! God is good!

Here is a link to their Adoption Voyages site:

Ana Gabriela

Please keep Tana, Keith, and Ana in your prayers!

Edited to Update (June 5):
Tana just posted that their updated I-171H has been issued, and they are just waiting on their Embassy appointment to be set. Ana Gabriela is coming home soon! Praise God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dusty, you are such a dear friend and I've never even met you live, in person! I'm so excited I can't even sleep tonight, so I guess I'll start packing or clean house or something. I don't even know what to do at this point, but praise God!
Tana