One of the real perks of living here is that we are pretty much living on the beach, well, at least within walking distance. So, when we have a chance, we like to take advantage of that. It doesn't happen as much as we would like. I'm just glad we got out early in the day--we had some major thunderstorms this afternoon. Anyway, on with the pictures...
Oooh I love Katherine's expression! And Mary Joyce video...cute! A day at the beach heavenly! We got 2 inches of rain in less then an hour last night :-( And thus had rain in the basement GRRR! So send sunny thoughts our way :-)
Sooo cute - nothing better than beach days. DOn't throw things at me, but in these pictures, Mary Joyce looks so grown up, I cannot believe how much she has grown.
And Katherine is just a sweetie - she is learning a lot from her beautiful big sister:)
2 comments:
Oooh I love Katherine's expression! And Mary Joyce video...cute! A day at the beach heavenly! We got 2 inches of rain in less then an hour last night :-( And thus had rain in the basement GRRR! So send sunny thoughts our way :-)
Sooo cute - nothing better than beach days. DOn't throw things at me, but in these pictures, Mary Joyce looks so grown up, I cannot believe how much she has grown.
And Katherine is just a sweetie - she is learning a lot from her beautiful big sister:)
Heather
Post a Comment