Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Random Pictures

Here are some random pictures since made since I last posted:

Cute Katherine:


Blue Jean Baby:


Mmmm...Spaghetti!:


Sharing a Seat:


All Dressed Up:


Doesn't Mary Joyce look grown up in this picture?:


Adorable!:


See, I'm not the only one...:


Mama and her Girls on Mama's Birthday:


Mary Joyce and Samson (One of the World's 2 Most Patient Kitties):


Our Little Lamb:


Mary Joyce and Chloe (The Other One of the World's Most Patient Kitties):

5 comments:

Angie said...

Very sweet pictures! I love the spaghetti one and the one of Katherine smiling. Both girls are getting so big and I'm sure keeping you on your toes!
Happy Belated Birthday!

Kim said...

Happy Belated Birthday Dusty!

The girls are getting so big! They are totally adorable!!!

Looks like Mary Joyce had a great time picking out her pumkin can't wait to see the after photos. We brought our pumkins inside because there are pumkin vandils roaming our neighborhood..and they (the pumpkins) are already starting to deteriorate. Guess we keep it a bit warm in our house.

Mendy said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the pictures. The girls are really changing and Mary Joyce looks so big, now.
Mendy

Heather said...

Happy Belated Birthday Dusty!

I have to tell you, Hannah looked up at me the other night and I was amazed at how similar she looks to Mary Joyce. It was one of those moments:)

Both girls are beautiful - looks like all is well in your neck of the woods.

Heather

usafinks said...

both the girls are growing up so much! They are just beautiful!