Saturday, October 27, 2007

Costume Cuties







Today was the girls' chance to wear their Halloween costumes. Our local group of families with children from China had a get together, which included a chance for the children to dress up. We were supposed to go to a local park, but the weather didn't cooperate, so we ended up at the home of one of the families in the group. There was an incredible turn-out, and we all had a great time. We even had one of those "Red Thread"/"Small World" moments. I will share that in another post. Right now, I need to feed Katherine before she gets upset with me. :-)

2 comments:

Kim said...

How adorable!!! I wish that we had an adoption group here. I'm starting to wonder if there is any support for adoption at all in this state...frustrated with the whole "system" right now.

The photos of Mary Joyce and the Snugli are just too cute! I look at the photos of them on adoption day and can't believe how much they've grown in a year. They were soooo tiny! Now they walk and talk and have great big personalities. Its been a great year...will you be doing a 2 year old collage?

prechrswife said...

A two year old collage is a great idea for the next one. I try to do one each season, and last year's was Christmas, so their birthdays would be a great idea for this next one.