Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Family Visit




This past weekend, we had a short visit from Chet's sister, Lynda, her daughter, Erica, and of course, Grandmama. We had a good time together and really enjoyed the chance to see family. This was Lynda and Erica's first chance to meet baby Katherine. Mary Joyce loved having a big cousin around to follow and play with. This took a little getting used to for Erica because she isn't used to being the oldest and wasn't quite sure about her little cousin shadowing her every step. We had a great time, and just wish the good weather had held up for the whole time.

3 comments:

Jen Talley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Talley said...

I accidentally deleted my post...so sorry. Ok, I'm going to comment on all the pics on this one so here goes. Your girls are absolutely adorable. I can't get over Katherine. She's growing up ...and that smile will just melt your heart. And Mary Joyce looks like such a big girl. I can't believe she'll be two soon. So happy your you guys!!!

Angie said...

Great pictures, Dusty! What beautiful girls you have. I love the ones of Mary Joyce playing with Mr. Potato Head...she looks so serious. And Katherine's smile is just too precious.
I know you are one proud Mommy...and rightfully so!!