Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This Week at the Doctor's Visit...

No change at all, even though I've been feeling rotten for a few days now. (I'm actually feeling better today.) Since nothing has changed, nothing has been scheduled except my next office visit, which we are going to do on Monday. If things are "favorable" then, then we will schedule the induction. If there is still no change, we'll have another appointment toward the end of the week. That's about it for now.

On a humorous note, Mary Joyce just told me that when Baby Malcom gets here, he'll just knock on the door. If only it were that simple...

4 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

He WILL knock on the door... to YOUR CERVIX. Although maybe pound is more accurate, instead of knock.

Kim and Dennis said...

Dusty, I am thinking about you and praying for you every day. Not much longer now. Easy for me to say huh?
Last week, Ricky asked if he could see the zipper that the doctor took him out of.

usafinks said...

...so close!

Heather said...

I think that little Mary Joyce is onto something there...:)

I have been keeping up with you on facebook, but really missed stopping to see you.

Thinking of you and praying as Baby Malcom gets ready to join the world!

Love,
Heather