Monday, April 20, 2009

Malcom's Coming!

This is just a quick post to update everyone. I had an appointment with my doctor this afternoon, and things were much more "favorable" today for induction, meaning I was dilated a centimeter. In addition, my BP was slightly up, which made my doctor go on and suggest that we do this tomorrow! So, we will be checking into the hospital at 4:30 tomorrow morning. Notice I didn't say "bright and early" because I am most certainly not "bright" at that hour. When Katherine was born, we did have wireless internet access at the hospital, and I would assume that is still the case, so we should be able to update here and on Facebook when Malcom has made his appearance. And, yes, we have lots of spare camera batteries. Prayers are appreciated, of course!

8 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, wow! I'll keep an eye out on Facebook - can't wait to see photos!

M3 said...

Whoohooooooo!!!!!

Kim and Dennis said...

Okay! I'll be thinking about you and praying for you. How wonderful!

Mendy said...

wonderful! Praying for you all!!!!!!! Can't wait to see Malcom

Susan said...

Waiting anxiously for news!

Angie said...

Waiting and praying....

Joanne said...

Prayers for a safe delivery. I can't wait to see photos of your new little son!
Joanne (A July Dragonfly)

Kim and Dennis said...

Hey, I saw on facebook that Malcom is here! Can't wait for pictures!