Thursday, April 30, 2009

One Week!

Okay, so we actually reached the one week mark on Tuesday, but I'm running a little behind with the blog updates. Malcom is doing great! He has had his first doctor's visit, and our pediatrician declared him as "perfect." We think so, of course. He is such a good baby--very easy-going. He doesn't cry much unless he is hungry or needs a diaper change, he is eating well (2 ounces at a sitting right now, but often wants more before 3 hours are up), and since we got his formula figured out at the hospital, he really doesn't spit up much at all. He is also sleeping well at night, up only once or twice in most cases, although when he wakes up, he is usually up for awhile. The girls are still fascinated with their baby brother, too.

We have even been out a few times. On Monday while Chet's mom was still here, we went to eat lunch and went to the park, and Malcom made his first appearance at church last night. I will post pictures from the park as soon as I can get them online. And, hopefully soon, I'll have time to update the look of the blog to show our newest family member.

For now, enjoy the pictures...









5 comments:

Jen Talley said...

OK...where did he get the cute dimple in the chin from???? So adorable.

M and M Girls said...

glad all is going great... and a smooth transition into mommy of three. whew! he is a beautiful baby. Indeed perfect.

Diane and girls

Kim and Dennis said...

He so tiny and cute. I love the picture with Chet holding him.
Be looking for a package from me!

The Landes Family said...

What a cutie. I just love boys, since I have 3 myself. Glad the girls are enjoying him. Looks like everyone is settling in.

Kim said...

Malcom is just ADORABLE!!! Such a cutie patootie! Congrats to you all and amazed at how fast you have settled into a "normal" routine. You guys look great!