I'm a little behind with the blog. This tummy picture was actually made last Friday, when I was at 35 weeks. (I'm now at 36 weeks, but haven't made a new picture this week.)
At my last doctor's appointment on Wednesday, everything was still looking good. It looks like there is a very strong likelihood that my doctor will go on and induce during the 39th week. We are all for that for many reasons, not the least of which is it will give our out of town family a little more advance notice for travel. Also, we live 40 minutes' drive from the hospital. Thankfully, he is not going to let me go past my due date this time around. (Katherine was 9 days late.) So, that's where we are for now.
2 comments:
Wooo Weee Dusty! You can use that for your dinner table. HaHaHaHa!
You still look great. You don't look as if you have gained any weight, only swallowed a basketball! Malcom is in tight quarters these days.
You look great! It's not long now.
Post a Comment