Thursday, February 19, 2009

She Wanted a Ponytail...

Mary Joyce has been asking for a couple of weeks now to have her hair in a ponytail. I wear mine that way a lot, so I'm sure that is where the idea is coming from. Problem is, Mary Joyce doesn't have that much hair. I've been telling her that she is going to have to wait until her hair grows more, etc. Finally, this morning, I gave in and decided to try it. It isn't a very big ponytail, but it is a ponytail, and it stayed up all the way until lunch time. She spent all morning telling me, "Mama, I've got ponytail!" I think she was pleased. :-)



4 comments:

Kim and Dennis said...

Mary Joyce is cute with her little ponytail!
And, I don't get tired of the baby clothes post. I check everyday for updates on your expanding (waistline) family.

Mendy said...

cute~

Susan said...

What an adorable little pony tail it is!

Heather said...

That is the cutest little ponytail I have seen! You know I love me some Mary Joyce!

Have a great weekend!
Heather