I had my regular appointment today. I didn't see the doctor I was scheduled to see, but that was not a big deal. Everything is measuring as it should. Baby is growing well, although she said he will probably be a small baby. That isn't a problem, though. Katherine wasn't huge, either. His heart rate was in the 140's. We actually took the girls with us for the appointment and they did okay. Mary Joyce is still talking about hearing baby Malcom's "beep."
We made a day of it, well, until time to come home for naps--lunch at Chik-Fil-A and a trip to the outlet mall to the Carter's and Gymboree outlets. We came out of there with 3 outfits for Malcom, a casual summer dress for Katherine, and Easter dresses with matching bows for both girls ($14.99 each at Gymboree outlet--can't beat that!). Anyway, it was a fun day, the girls are now napping, and I think I'm off to join in on that activity!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A Gymboree OUTLET??? Someone is feeling a tad green. (Not me, of course. LOL.)
That and the clearance rack are pretty much the only way we can afford Gymboree. :-)
Would you believe we have deep-dish pizza, Eli's cheesecake and Chicago-style hotdogs in this town but NOT ONE STINKIN' CHICK-FIL-A? Barbarians!
Post a Comment