Of course, the girls' favorite part of the whole thing was the box...
Friday, February 6, 2009
A Package for Malcom
Malcom got his first package in the mail the other day, and he hasn't even made his appearance yet. His Lao Lao (grandmother) and Nanny (great-grandmother) went on a shopping trip the other day and came back with all kinds of goodies for our baby boy. There were even a couple of summer outfits for the big sisters included, which somehow I forgot to make pictures of...oops...

Of course, the girls' favorite part of the whole thing was the box...
Of course, the girls' favorite part of the whole thing was the box...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh yes, kids do love a nice empty box to play with.
I love little boy clothes. I miss buying little t-shirts and jeans. Oh and of couse little baseball hats!!!!
Post a Comment