Tuesday, December 2, 2008
A Visit with Santa
Here is this year's Santa picture. Mary Joyce was SO excited to see Santa this year. She's been talking about it for 2 weeks now, and when we got there, she went running to him and jumped up in his lap. She was much happier than the picture shows. She kept smiling between the photographer's shots. Katherine, on the other hand, was exactly as happy as the picture shows, meaning not at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Katherine looks about as thrilled as the Tongginator was on her first visit to see Santa. Plus, idiot momma that I am, I dressed her in red so that she blended in with the chair and Santa's suit... she looked like a floating, screaming head. LOL.
I just LOVE it!
I think it's fantastic. There is no way (even if I bribe her with something sparkly)will Izzy sit on santa's lap. She would look just like Katherine, but be clawing to get away. Very cute!!
I have never taken Jaiden to visit Santa yet...Dad took her for her first Christmas I suppose I may be standing in line tommorrow waiting for a Santa shot.
Post a Comment