Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mary Joyce's 3rd Birthday Party!

9 comments:

Kylie's momma said...

Aah sweet! Looks like a fun time was had by all. Happy Birthday again Mary Joyce!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Happy birthday, Mary Joyce!!!!!

Jen Talley said...

Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe she's three!!! I still see her as this little baby we met at the airport.

Becky said...

The pictures turned out great! We had a wonderful time, thank you for including us.

Becky, Ryan and Tiffani

Susan said...

oooooohhhhhh, I'll have to look for one of those Chinese Dora dolls!

Cute pictures!

Happy birthday, Mary Joyce!

Angel said...

Happy Birthday, Mary Joyce!

Yen973 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yen973 said...

Happy Birthday Mary Joyce. What a pretty cake. Love the blue icing lips!
Dana

Kim said...

Sweet! Happy Birthday Mary Joyce!!! I can't believe our baby girls are 3 already! It seems like yesterday that we were holding tiny babies in our arms and now they are blossoming young ladies.

Hope you have a very special day today :) Love your party photos!