I had to include this picture of Mary Joyce just because it is hilarious!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Popsicles are Yummy!
Mary Joyce has loved popsicles for awhile now, and recently Katherine has started practically begging for one every time her sister has one. Finally, the other day, we relented and gave her her own. She is getting quite adept with these things and thinks they are very yummy!


I had to include this picture of Mary Joyce just because it is hilarious!
I had to include this picture of Mary Joyce just because it is hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute! Popsicles though...ooh the thought just makes me shiver! What is Mary Joyce looking at so intently? Very cute photos!
In the picture of Mary Joyce, she had a little piece of her popsicle in her hand. When I was making Katherine's picture, she wanted me to make hers, and that was the resulting shot. :-)
Post a Comment